What could you do with a more accurate simulation of composite materials?
Save Time and Money
Helius:MCT delivers a powerful composite materials analysis capability to the composite engineer. Developed specifically for composite materials, it replaces traditional, generalized analysis technologies with a multiscale approach that is unsurpassed, enabling the kind of insight you’ve come to expect with metals – now with composite materials.
Helius:MCT offers advanced technology, but is also efficient and easy to adopt. With Helius:MCT, you can achieve optimal results in composite analysis and design simply with an extension to your FEA investment.
Want to be innovative with composite materials? Helius gives you the capability to do so.
See What Our Customer's Think
Don't take our word for it. Read this white paper.
- Seamless integration with commercial FEA solvers
- Easy material property characterization
- Robust convergence and computational efficiency
- Clear, comprehensive user documentation
- See More...
- Understand composite damage/failure modes
- Optimize designs earlier in development cycle
- Shorten design cycles by reducing characterization / correlation testing
- Realize the true potential of composite materials!